Ok so today in our hotel, we’ve prepared for our customers this recipe. Quite simple and fast, it took me about 45 minuts for preparing and cooking.
We will need 1 frenched rack of lamb marinated in olive oil, garlic and seasoning.
One big potatoe, zuccini, red/yellow pepper, onion and garlic.
Some butter, a little bit of thyme and tin foil.
– First we need to heat a pan and pour in some olive oil. Put in our racks and seal it on all side until golden brown.
– Put in some butter with thymes, cover it with tin foil and pop it in an oven 190°C for 10 minutes ( medium rare ). After 10 minutes take it out and let it chill for another 10 minuts.
– During the time when we seal, roast and chill your racks. We will need to peel the potatoe and boil it for 5 minutes in salted water. After 5 minutes take it out and toss it a little it in a sieve to make a crusty bits then warp in a tin foil with butter and bake it.
– When our racks and potatoe are in the oven, it’s time to prepare the zuccini and pepper.
– We’ll just simply slice ’em into a triangle. Don’t forget to heat a pan and put in some oil.
– When the pan is nicely hot, put in some minced garlic with the sliced zuccini and pepper. Season it a little bit and let it cooks for about 3 minutes.
– The sauce of our dish is made from the resting juice of the meat with a knob of butter, a little bit of lemon juice, chopped onion and tiny bit of wine. Simply put all the ingredients in a small pot and let it reduce a little bit.
Now when everything is ready, let’s get the dish done by slicing the meat, put the foods on a nice big plate and eat it while it hot! Bon apetit!